niedziela, 12 grudnia 2010

If you are dead or still alive - I don't care, Apocalyptica

Music Challange Day 20 - A song that you listen to when you’re angry

Apocalyptica - I don't care


I try to make it through my life,
in my way, there's you
I try to make it through these lies,
and that's all I do

Just don't deny it,
Don't try to fight this,
and deal with it
And that's just part of it,

    If you were dead or still alive
    I don't care,
    I don't care
    Just go and leave this all behind
    Cause I swear (I swear)
    I don't care

I try to make you see my side
I always try to stay in line
But your eyes see right through
That's all they do

I'm getting buried in this place
I got no room, your in my face
Don't say anything just go away

    If you were dead or still alive
    I don't care,
    I don't care
    Just go and leave this all behind
    Cause I swear (I swear)
    I don't care

Love changing everything
You won't be left for me

Love changing everything
You won't be left for me

    If you were dead or still alive
    I don't care,
    I don't care
    Just go and leave this all behind
    Cause I swear (I swear)
    I don't care

    If you were dead or still alive
    I don't care(I don't care),
    I don't care(i don't care)
    Just go ahead and leave this all behind
    I don't care(I swear),
    I don't care

        At all
................................................................................ Nic nie wychodzi :(